Developer FAQs

Filter FAQs

Category: All Categories


Main Roads WA has indicated 2031 for Rowley Road and the upgrade of Anketell Road and are working on a plan and timing for the Fremantle Rockingham Controlled Access Highway (FRCAH).

DevelopmentWA owns less than 20% of land in Latitude 32, this includes Flinders Precinct, the first development within Latitude 32 and land within Development Area 2 (former Wattleup townsite) and also the former Cockburn Cement quarry.

The private sector will develop the bulk of Latitude 32.

Development is nearing completion within Flinders Precinct .

DevelopmentWA is expected to commence sand and limestone extraction within Development Area 3 in late 2019 and work on Development Area 6 in 2020, with further development across the 1400ha taking place subject to demand.

The Master Plan allows for temporary approvals.

Temporary development can be undertaken prior to structure plan approval, in accordance with the Latitude 32 Development of Land Policy. Refer to the Development of Land Policy at the bottom of the page.

Following approval of a structure plan, temporary development will be considered in limited circumstances depending on compliance with the approved levels plan (within the structure plan) and timing from the development front or development by others.

Where subdivision is involved, payment is due prior to the issue of subdivision clearances. Where development is to occur without subdivision, payment is due prior to issue of a Building Permit as a condition of development, whichever is earlier.

The payment will be in line with the Development Contribution Plan for your development area.


All landowners who intend to develop will be required to contribute payments in line with the Developer Contribution Plan for their development area.

Should landowners fail to make their contribution they will be unable to obtain subdivision clearances or commence contruction in accordance with an approved building permit. They will need to make sure they can meet this obligation prior to submitting a subdivision application OR prior to the issue of a Building Licence/as condition of development, whichever is earlier.